Today’s world presents unique challenges for pastors, educators, church and non-profit volunteers, and Christian business people who want to lead well. The emerging field of neuroscience and neuroleadership offers fresh insight into becoming a more effective leader. To understand the basics of neuroleadership and its power, click the image above and watch the brief animation. To see a larger view click the full screen option in the lower right corner.
Join us for this practical and enlightening seminar.
Details of the Seminar
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012
7.00- 8.00am Registration/breakfast
11.00-11.30am Q & A Session
Location: Ginger Creek Community Church, 2850 Ginger Woods Parkway, Aurora, IL 60502
Cost: Includes a light breakfast and refreshments at breaks
- Early bird rate: $20 through August 31
- Regular rate: $25, Sept. 1-Sept. 25
- Last minute rate: $30, Sept. 26-Oct. 1
October 2, 2012
We had a great seminar....
watch this page for future events
By attending you WILL...
- Gain crucial insights into how your brain functions so you can best lead your teams
- Learn 5 neuro-steps that help you and others regulate unpleasant emotions
- Become a better presenter in your sermons, talks, and meetings through learning 9 neuropresentation techniques
- Discover practical steps you can take to keep your brain healthy for a lifetime
Dr. Joe Serpe, DC, founder of the NeuroPlus Institute with 19 in his practice, over 350 hours of post-graduate work in chiropractic neurology, member of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
Dr. Charles Stone, DMN, founder of StoneWell Ministries,
32 years of pastoral experience, author of two books,
completing a masters degree in neuroleadership